What we may collect.
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not hold. Your financial details are stored and managed by WorldPay our financial partner, including: credit/debit card and paypal details. We do not hold any of these financial details. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How we may use the information you give us.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and special offers but will not e-mail you unless you have given us your consent or have joined our online community.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We use several different types of cookies: Session cookies: Temporary cookies which remain in your cookie file until you leave our website. Persistent cookies: These remain in place across multiple visits to our sites.